Over the summer the county stores has had a refresh, it’s now packed full of lots of useful items that are free to use in your groups and districts,
The stores are based in the Jubilee Centre at Bradley Woods and are open by arrangement.
To reserve equipment contact Julie Earnshaw through the dedicated County Stores page, where you can find a list of everything that is available to use.
Conditions of Loan
- All equipment must be returned in a good condition – please report any loss and/or damage on returning equipment.
- Equipment loan is free but you are expected to pay for any loss or damage.
- If you are unable to return the equipment on the date or time agreed please let us know as soon as possible.
- Any safety equipment hired must be checked before use by an appropriate person.
- No equipment can be loaned to any other group without permission.
- Equipment is for Scout use only unless prior approval is given.
- Equipment can be reserved up to 1 year before the date it is required.
Were giving some items away !
We also have some consumables that are not needed and free to a good home, if you would like them please contact Julie.
60cm long cardboard tubes
Acetate sheets suitable for glass painting, stain glass windows
Assorted child size white T shirts – suitable for screen printing, fabric pens
Assorted exercise books
Assorted foam – all sizes & shapes
Green biro pens
Old t shirts suitable for messy activities
One Promise inflatable giant hands!
School dinner trays with compartments
Self-adhesive foam letter shapes