County equipment is now available for loan from the County Stores. The stores are based in the Jubilee Centre at Bradley Woods and are open every Thursday from 7.00 to 9.00pm and at other times by arrangement.
How to reserve Equipment
To make a provisional booking contact Julie Earnshaw by,filling in the form below or by telephone. You will then be contacted to confirm your booking.
When requesting equipment please allow a minimum of seven days notice its staffed by volunteers.
Conditions of Loan
- All equipment must be returned in a good condition – please report any loss and/or damage on returning equipment
- Equipment loan is free but requires a £20 deposit to cover any loss or damage. This can be in the form of cash or a cheque made payable to WYCSC
- If you are unable to return the equipment on the date or time agreed please let us know as soon as possible
- Any safety equipment hired must be checked before use by an appropriate person
- No equipment can be loaned to any other group without permission
- Equipment is for Scout use only unless prior approval is given
- Equipment can be reserved up to 1 year before the date it is required